Sunday, September 29, 2019

Introduction to non vegetarian

I've been a meat eater most of my life, but my mom is quite a religious (Hindu) woman and though she hasn't ever tried to dissuade me from eating meat, she's remained vegetarian all her life.

Recently, her mom passed away and she's like "I wanna try new things in life before I die". And trying to cook and eat non vegetarian food is on her to do list. The problem is that she'd not touch any kind of mutton/pork/fish etc, beef is banned in the country and it's quite difficult to get your hands on many varieties of fowl. So my options are (until now) limited to chicken. So can anyone suggest me a spicy(ish) chicken recipe with an Indian twist which will make her first time eating non vegetarian food memorable (and will hopefully open up wider culinary options for her)

submitted by /u/pms1712
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment