Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Convert me to mac'n'cheese

Ok, I'm am Aussie, and macaroni and cheese just isn't really a thing down here. Certainly not like the USA where it seems to be almost up there with your bacon religion.

Anyway, I've tried it twice, both times it was pretty underhwelming. One was a microwave one, expected that to be crap, it lived up to that. The other was from Red Rooster, it was pretty crap too.

Anyway, after we recent dental work I'm on soft foods for a couple of weeks and figured I'd throw in one last try of the macaroni. But so it doesn't disappoint me again, are there any recommended recipes here?

I figure someone must have "nannas amazingly good Mac'n'cheese recipe that we've loved since kids" kind of Thing.

Cheers.

submitted by /u/general_know
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment