Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Suggestions for wheat-free "killing time" recipes?

Hi!

We just recently moved to a new city and I'm currently Funemployed. I don't want to fall into a trap of sitting on the couch eating bonbons so I'm looking for constructive things to fill my time with (as a break from learning how to paint, working my way up to a proper chin-up, and volunteering).

I love puttering in the kitchen and making giant batches of tedious yet delicious things to fill our freezer with.

However, Hubs has recently been diagnosed with a wheat allergy, so my gotos when I want to putz around, like homemade pierogis, or spanakopita, or gnocchi, or ravioli, are now not on the table.

I'm looking for suggestions and recipes for savory 1-2 bite things that involve multiple steps, without wheat. If there's any wheat-free versions of spanakopita/pierogis etc that you can vouch for, I'd love that. If it's a complicated and frustrating recipe, even better.

Thank you!

submitted by /u/bobaimee
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment