Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Chicken on the rocks (shawarma bowl) recipe suggestions?

I just cooked a whole chicken and I thought it'd be really nice to make my own chicken on the rocks with the leftovers (if you are outside the Greater Toronto Area and that means nothing to you, I believe they're also called chicken shawarma bowls).

I've moved away from home down there and miss the food from a chain called Osmow's which is famous for its chicken on the rocks, a shawarma dish consisting of a bed of basmati rice topped with chicken and a layer of garlic sauce that you mix together into a creation of deliciousness.

Does anyone have suggestions as to spicing the chicken or how to make the garlic sauce (or if there's any good brands I might be able to purchase)? I think it's related to tzatziki but not quite the same. Much appreciated!

submitted by /u/_warren
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment