Monday, February 19, 2018

Quick and easy flatbread/pita pizza recipe

This is my go to pizza-like recipe when I get back late or when I crave pizza and I don't have the time to make the dough. A flatbread like the one I use is about 8 inch and has 150 calories (27 grams of carbs) and I like to avoid carbs.

Ingredients:

  • flatbread or pita bread
  • pork ham / bacon / any kind of meat
  • mushrooms
  • mozzarella (or any kind of cheese you like or have)
  • onion
  • cheese to sprinkle on top
  • tomato paste

Instructions:

  • 1. Place a baking sheet in a tray
  • 2. Use some oil or butter on the sheet and place the flatbread
  • 3. Put some tomato paste on the flatbread making sure you cover it all, or else it will get too crispy
  • 4. Slice some mozzarella and add it
  • 5. Cut the ham into sticks or slice it thin and add it
  • 6. Finely chop onion or green onion so that it can be cooked fast
  • 7. Slice some mushrooms very thin and add them
  • 8. Top it off with some cheese if you like a cheesy pizza, I like it
  • 9. Bake it at around 180° C for about 10 minutes or until the mushrooms are cooked
  • 10. Enjoy and repeat :)

Picture: https://imgur.com/a/tKORd
Recipe (subtitled): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zN69l0ybUsQ

submitted by /u/davidbkr
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment