Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Is there a part of the food world where new recipes, truly new dishes are being invented and submitted to become the new popular recipe that everyone cooks....?

Ok so here me out, I had a red velvet cake, and then I had the thought the at some point red velvet cake was a completely new recipe, and somehow became the extra popular dessert that it is. Now I know that Cake in and of itself is not a new idea, and red velvet is just a verity of something that already had a long history in the culinary world, however I feel like every food that we eat must have be been a completely novel new idea at some point. Is there a place where new recipes get submitted and maybe not peer review but where you can go and explore food that is completely new and novel, comment and review etc. Maybe good is to varied and to ubiquitous for much novel these day, and maybe I'm not getting the idea across correctly, but I hope someone gets what I'm asking.

submitted by /u/obviologistFoodistry
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment