Wednesday, February 21, 2018

I struggle to eat on a daily basis because of new dietary requirements, and it’s becoming a problem. Please help!

I’m sorry if this is the wrong place to post this!

So, as of July last year, I have been suffering badly with IBS. I was told by doctors to change my diet so that it was low in fibre. The issue here is that my entire life has revolved around lovely fruits and vegetables, wholemeal etc. and now I feel restricted. Nothing I ever have at home appeals to me, when I shop, I just buy whatever will do the job of keeping me fed, since I don’t enjoy eating anymore. This has become a big problem in my life, leading to feeling worse and more weight loss. I’m absolutely begging for flavour and nice meals again, but I need inspiration. Are there any easy, filling recipes that you know of that would spark my tastebuds and love of food again? Even if they include vegetables or fruit etc. That I could tweak to the veg/fruit that I can tolerate. Any responses will be appreciated, I can’t handle forcing myself to eat bland, unenjoyable, unhealthy food anymore. I’m desperate!

submitted by /u/Sianios_Kontos
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment