Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Braised Short Rib Stroganoff

For TLDR move to bottom. So this post is actually a recipe experiment that I would like to pursue. A restaurant here in Omaha, NE (Railcar) removed this item from their menu several months ago and after speaking with the owner today it doesn't appear it's coming back anytime soon. Very sad indeed because it was decadent.

I figured I would post the restaurant's menu description of the dish as well as a picture and we will see if any veteran recipe reddit reader's might have some direction for me on how to recreate the dish. I will post updates as I experiment with creating it.

"Grass Run Farms Braised Short Rib Stroganoff - Veal demi, red wine, truffle oil, green bean, creme fraiche, portabella mushroom, potato gnocchi and pistou."

TLDR: Based on description of dish and picture please help give me direction on how I can recreate this delicious local restaurant dish that was removed from their menu.

Picture of Dish

submitted by /u/iScReAm612
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment