Monday, September 25, 2017

Apple Ice Cream With Honey Roasted Almonds

Hello I'm new here and it's my first time to make a post. Please if there's anything wrong with this post send me a message and don't block me right away. I'm willing to abide by the rules I just don't understand everything yet. Allow me to ease in to this.

Anyway,

This recipe was shared to me by a friend, Jayashree Trao. I haven't tried it yet 'coz I'm still too busy so I'm sharing it with you. If anyone can try this, tell me how it goes. :)

I'll also tell you how it will go once I've tried it too!

Ingredients:

· 400 ml condensed milk

· 1 apple

· ½ cup milk

· 200 ml fresh cream

· 1 teaspoon milk cream

· 2 tablespoon honey

· 8 almonds cut into thin pieces.

Instructions:

  1. Wash and cut the apples.

  2. Make it into a puree.

  3. Add condensed milk and milk to it. Give a swirl.

  4. In another bowl, blend the fresh cream and milk cream together.

  5. Put the apple and condensed milk puree in an ice cream tray. Gently fold in the cream mixture. Set it in the freezer.

  6. Before serving, take honey and roast the almonds pieces in it.

  7. Garnish it over the ice cream.

Note: Do not peel the apples.

This is also featured on my blog Make apple less boring by preparing it using these two recipes!

submitted by /u/karlacruzado
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment