Thursday, November 28, 2019

Not sure if this goes here...

My Memaw used to make this strawberry “stuff” every Thanksgiving and Christmas. It was my favorite thing as a kid. I have SO many of her recipes and cookbooks but I can’t find anything resembling the “stuff”. It was simple. Seems like it was layered. A layer of strawberry jello with strawberries in it. A layer of maybe cream cheese and something strawberry? There was definitely Cool Whip. Definitely macerated strawberries. Not sure if they were part of a layer or their own layer. It was all pink and red. Im sure I could play around with it and get something at least close but has anyone heard of anything like that? Getting nostalgic around the holidays and missing her a lot. Thanks for any help, y’all.

submitted by /u/jodiemitchell0390
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment