Wednesday, November 27, 2019

I’m inviting my father for thanksgiving dinner and would like some ideas with his dietary restrictions.

Recently my father was diagnosed with AFIB and has to have a seriously low sodium diet, also he is allergic to onions(including onion powder). This is the first time my girlfriends family and mine will be meshing. My girlfriends mother will be doing the primary cooking and they are Hispanic so lots of seasonings(that include onion powder) and high sodium foods will be prepared. I want to make sure he is not left out in any way and am looking for some small ideas to make him specially. His portion sizes have to be small now so I was just thinking 2-3 special side dishes for him that I personally would prepare to be able to guarantee that he would be ok. Thank you in advance for any help

submitted by /u/mafuckinjy
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment