Friday, November 29, 2019

Help needed with my cooking website

Hi everybody,

Me and my wife are trying (for years now) to build a successful cooking website. At the time it was first and only site with all recipes in photos (more than 100 of them). Check website , but use Google Translator.

We started long time ago in our country and even if we had enough visitors (10,000 at one moment per day), due to poor AdSense pay per click in our origin country we didn't manage to pay for ingredients, invest in photos etc, so we neglected site for a little bit. But, as I tested AdSense in 1st world countries pay per click value is much better. We seen how much cost is better when someone click from there.

After we moved to Scandinavia I made the iPhone App and started working on mobile friendly website.

I want to ask if is possible to get some kind of help from the community? We got some nice ideas from our test users but it will be also nice to hear more feedback in this early stage? I will also like to connect with other people that like similar things, for example food bloggers etc. We done something in our home country but now with english audience, we are again on 0 :(

I really like this project and I have dozens of ideas, but I don't know yet how to reach wider audience. Then we will be able to pay for making new ingredients, new equipment and so on.

Thank you for your time!

submitted by /u/bokisan
[link] [comments]