Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Salvage 8" cake round (boxed)

  1. I baked two 8" rounds of chocolate boxed cake. (Mistake #1) I put store bought frosting on one round. (Mistake #2). I promptly took 2 bites and threw it out fearing for my blood sugar levels.

  2. I have one remaining 8" round of chocolate cake. I can't stand how over kill it is for sugar. The cake by itself isn't terrible. But frosting makes it inedible.

I'm not a terrible Baker, I just got lazy. It was my own birthday and I didn't feel like putting in a ton of effort. I just wanted cake. Quickly. (see mistake #1&2).

Before I completely ruin this, how can I salvage the remaining cake? Sour cream? Cream cheese? Citrus glaze?

Or. Cut my losses, toss it. Try again next year with effort?

submitted by /u/6anitray3
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment