Sunday, May 26, 2019

Have Ingredients List, But No Recipe, No Portion Size

Hi,

I have an all-time favorite chocolate chip cookie that is made of dreams and starlight, it comes from a certain bougie restaurant in my home town of Chicago and I've been asking them for it for about a year now to no avail.

However what they did recently give me was an ingredients list... I'm wondering if anyone can discern, from similar recipes that I've found, in conjunction with the ingredients list the place gave me, a plausible set of directions to achieve this amazing, delectable cookie.

I found this and this recipe going off the toffee component, which should my attempts for guidance fail here, I will go off of. I'd just be grateful for something more tailored to the ingredients list. I've sought a perfect chocolate chip cookie recipe for a looooooooong time...

Here are some photos of the cookies in question that I'm trying to reproduce.

And here is the list of ingredients I received from the restaurant:

  • Butter, melted
  • AP flour
  • Baking soda
  • Table salt
  • Dark brown sugar
  • Granulated sugar
  • Eggs
  • Egg yolks
  • Vanilla paste
  • Caramel paste
  • Toffee, ground
  • Mi-Amer 58% chocolate pistole
  • Tanzanie 75% chocolate pistole
submitted by /u/Vite_Knight
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment