Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Not sure what other subreddits there are, but I am hoping to make some healthy treats for my partner during their tax season to keep them going! What are some of your favourite healthy treats to keep you going through the days and weeks?

I think I pretty much covered what I am looking for in my title. I am seeing my partner soon next month and would like to bring a huge variety of healthy energized treats for them to have until end of February/March. My partner starts tax season in January so I would like to bring treats to keep them energized and happy for the next 2 and half months.

What are some of your favourite healthy/energizing/tasty treats?! Are there snacks you enjoy that are easy to also freeze?

submitted by /u/INEEDHELPWITHMYMATH9
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment