Tuesday, October 29, 2019

I asked an AI to generate a recipe for a PB&J sandwich and this is what happened

So, sometimes my coworkers and I play with www.talktotransformer.com when we're bored. I started having it generate recipes for common foods to see how weird it would be. We did this for a while... then I had the idea to actually cook and eat one of the recipes. My coworkers said I should film it and put it on youtube... so I did.

The format I use for the AI prompt is something like:

"Peanut butter and jelly sandwich recipe:

"

The extra space makes it think it's a list, so it outputs a list of ingredients, then continues on with the prep/cooking steps.

I had 3 episodes ready to film, but I was too sick after this first one, but more are definitely coming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP3g1T-zPRk

submitted by /u/KingDavid73
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment