Thursday, October 31, 2019

Dinner at home

Hi all,

I believe that having dinner together at home is a valuable opportunity to connect as a family. Furthermore, preparing the food at home allows me to be sure that what I serve is of good quality for my loved ones (taking into account their preferences, but also intolerances/allergies).

But as we all know time is scarce as a parent and many of us end up serving the same food over and over, or going for quick fix solutions such as fast food or eating out.

I want to help us, to make cooking at home easier and to enjoy that quality time with our loved ones more often. So i’ve started to create an app which helps with meal planning and shopping, which often held me back from cooking at home. I hope that with this app, it will get easier and more fun to cook at home, and by that having greater dinners with your family.

Want to be part of my mission and help me to fine tune the app? I would be more than happy to have people join me in my cause. I’ve setup a list where you can register here: https://mealplanning101.typeform.com/to/q8sZwT?utm_source=social&utm_medium=reddit&utm_campaign=recipes

Or feel free to DM me here for more info. Happy to reward you with a 25$ Amazon eGift card for early support.

Have a great day 😁🍽🥢🥗 ,

Sarah

submitted by /u/Sarah-Brooks
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment