Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Chinese Takeout No Noodle Chicken Chow Mein Recipe?

One of my favorite Chinese takeout dinners is Chicken Chow Mein that is chicken with cabbage, onions, bean sprouts in a sauce that is garlicy tasting. It is NOT made with noodles. Usually served with white rice and those crispy noodles on the side. I've been searching for a recipe but even when I search "without noodles" I get mostly noodle recipes and then a couple really sad looking recipes that seem nothing like what I'm eating. I even only get 1 or 2 google image results. Is it maybe named something different in other regions? In mutliple cities in FL it is always called Chicken Chow Mein. I know that a lot of times when I order they clarify to make sure I know I am ordering this and not the noodle dish - one of them told me it was because of Panda Express calling their noodle dish Chow Mein but it isn't really. This is kinda what it looks like only I get the chicken version. I know it doesn't look that appetizing but I love it lol.

Help?

submitted by /u/LadyBosie
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment