Saturday, January 26, 2019

Need to make a protein bar that contains 72g of All Bran cereal. Can't find any recipes online. Can anyone give me ideas?

Basically I've got ADHD and two things that I can get from diet that are good for my ADHD brain are protein and zinc. As well, since my meds kill my appetite, I need to increase my caloric intake or my weight will continue to decrease drastically. 72g of All Bran cereal contains a whopping 50% of your daily zinc requirement, 200 calories, 10 grams of protein. So I need a way to turn that into something with more protein, more calories, and even more zinc if that's at all possible while maintaining portability. Potassium would be an added bonus since then I could take it before working out (exercise is also good for an ADHD brain). Figured some sort of protein bar would do the trick but I have no idea where to start. Suggestions?

submitted by /u/throwawayneurotext
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment