Thursday, January 31, 2019

Help on how to cook a multi (9 or 15) bean soup

The reason I say 9 or 15 is because I forgot how many varieties of beans there are in this mixture. I brought it at a smart & final in the bulk section about two months ago and I just wanted to try it so I brought a pound. I've only had like three varieties of beans in my life so I was curious.

I completely forgot I brought it because I stored it somewhere in my kitchen drawers and I found it today again while cleaning stuff out.

Now I am wondering on how to cook this. All I know about cooking beans is from my mom, which she just uses salt an garlic. I know with lentils and garbanzo she lets them soak overnight (she has recipes for these).

So here is my questions: Since this has lentils, do I let it soak? Can I eat it just boiled on its own (with garlic and salt) ? Does the number of types of beans make a difference in cooking time or any other factor?

thank you!

submitted by /u/SirMandudeGuy
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment