Monday, January 28, 2019

Does anyone know of any recipes using Twinkies? Help!

I know this is kind of a weird request, but my brother just picked up an online order from a grocery store for my mother, and they were out of Strawberry Twinkies. Well, whoever did the substitution to our order screwed it up- instead of substituting 1 box of regular Twinkies, they gave us 10 boxes for 1/10th the price! We would have said something, but my brother picked it up and he didn't know what he was picking up. When they asked him if it was Ok to substitute regular Twinkies for Strawberry, they never mentioned they were giving us 10!

So suffice it to say we are currently buried in spongecake.

It's not like they are ever going to spoil, so we'll finish them all off eventually, but I was wondering if anyone knew of any recipes that use them.

submitted by /u/PD711
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment