Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Surprisingly Delicious All Natural Pre-Workout Beetroot Smoothie

I've started going to the gym 3-4 days a week and heard from one of my friends that beetroot is one of the best all natural pre work out supplements you can take. So I went online and found this awesome all natural pre workout recipe to take on my gym days before I leave the house. At first I was skeptical about drinking beetroot 3-4 times a week, but this recipe is SUPER healthy, natural, and delicious!

Ingredients:

- ½ cooked beet, peeled and quartered

- ½ cup frozen blueberries

- ½ small frozen banana

- 4oz. unsweetened almond milk

- 4oz. coconut water

- ½ inch fresh knob of ginger

- ½ tablespoon of almond butter
Directions:

Place all ingredients in a blender and mix on high speed until smooth. Best if consumed 30-90 minutes before exercise.

submitted by /u/kandrews252
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment