Friday, August 31, 2018

Good recipes for a fussy student?

So, I'll be moving into university (in the UK) this month and whilst I'm quite good at cooking, I don't actually know many recipes.

One of my main problems with eating properly is that i really struggle to find food that i like. I hope that I'll grow out of it at some point and gradually start liking new food, but for now there's only a few foods that I like.

So, could anybody suggest some good recipes that won't be too hard on a student's wallet or even just something nice for a treat every now and then. The main meats that I like are Chicken and Pork, and occasionally beef but only in things like hamburgers, salami etc. I also like some fish, but not sure which ones as it's always been my mother that's cooked it for me. I like quite a lot of fruits but only a few vegetables so that makes things a bit more difficult, but I'm sure there's something out there that I like

Thanks!

submitted by /u/Killerjayko
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment