Saturday, August 25, 2018

Special Dinner Recipe Suggestions? A special dinner for a special fiance.

My fiance and I only see each other on the weekend, I work 7am-3pm and he works 2pm-10:30pm Monday-Friday. So we only actually spend time with each other on Saturday and Sunday.

Usually I do cheap, quick, southern style meals for dinner. But tonight I really want to show him how much I appreciate him and everything he does. So I want to make something nice.

Budget needs to be semi inexpensive, I don't mind splurging on something like shrimp or a decent/nicr steak. But I don't want the bulk of my budget to be on the protein. For a dinner for two, I would say $25/30 is what my max would be.

I'm fairly comfortable in the kitchen. I have taken cooking classes and enjoy learning new cooking methods and techniques. My cooking utensils and equipment is fairly limited, nothing fancy, mostly stuff you would find in most traditional family kitchens.

Throw some recipes my way please! I'm at a loss!

Thanks Reddit!

submitted by /u/bekahbbydoll
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment