Friday, August 31, 2018

Quick dessert recipe that is either stove-top or no-bake?

Hey everyone! I’m headed on an annual camping trip this weekend and wanted to bring an extra dessert for the potluck on Sunday. My boyfriend and I are bringing a dinner item but I noticed a lack of desserts, and I ended up with extra time today before we leave.

The problems:

1) I don’t own a hand mixer or food processor and would rather not struggle to get the same consistency of food without one.

2) Additionally, my (brand new unfortunately) oven has been tempter-mental lately and sometimes works, sometimes doesn’t. The broil function works great, but the bake option isn’t always working.

I used to love baking and was good at it, but a simple recipe would be amazing for today if anyone can point me in the right direction.

submitted by /u/selysek
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment