Monday, April 23, 2018

Request: Recipes for 2 - books, blogs and what ever else!

I hope it's okay posting this here, but here's the deal:

Me and the SO live together, just the two of us in the house. We're childfree and plan on staying that way.

I've had good success cooking for just the two of us, but scaling recipes down can be a lot of work in regards to managing left over ingredients (who wants to end up with half a can of whatever) and we don't like eating left over food for days on end, so cooking big batches and portioning it out is not really an option either.

I've yet to grow bored exactly, but I would definitely like to change things up and try new recipes in the kitchen.

So! My request is, good books or blogs (or home made recipes from you guys) for 2 people where the recipe is actually meant for 2 persons and will not result in me having weird leftover ingredients. Only restriction is that we don't eat pork as the main protein, ham and bacon are okay, but no pork bellies, ribs, etc.

Thanks so much in advance!

submitted by /u/belariah
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment