Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Looking for an old recipe

Howdy any help with this would be great! So maybe 7-8 years ago I found a recipe for salmon on the internet that was fantastic and have been trying to find it again since I was looking to make it. Trouble is I cannot for the life of me find the original recipe.

Here's what I remember about it:

1) I am almost certain it was an Emeril recipe but already searched his site and can't find it...I could be mistaken here but pretty sure if it wasn't his it was another similar celebrity chef (of that time)

2) I can't remember all the ingredients but it was basically pan fried (or maybe broiled) salmon with basic seasonings. The special part was the sauce which was butter, cream, lemon, shallots, cognac, and I think parsley and maybe some other stuff.

3) The recipe also included using julienne vegetables to lay the salmon over, and then you put the sauce over top everything. I believe the veggies were carrots, squash, and zucchini

This is probably a loooong shot for anyone that knows this specific recipe or which it lives online now but any help is appreciated, thanks!

submitted by /u/Eisenhorn50
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment