Sunday, April 22, 2018

For my weekly meal prep breakfasts, I've been making a variation of the same almond-banana-oat bake recipe for over a month now. Can someone suggest something similar that I can switch it up with? (Recipe in post)

Here is the recipe....I've been making this for over a month, but I've been using regular milk instead of almond milk, adding two scoops of chocolate whey protein powder, 1 egg, and instead of making individual muffin cups I've been making it as one big rectangle in a 9x13 glass pan and cutting it into 6 squares...(this recipe says vegan, but obviously it isn't anymore with my modifications, so your suggestions do not need to be either). The key thing is that I'm trying to keep it very healthy as I'm currently on a fitness/muscle-building plan with a personal trainer.

What are some recipes along these same lines that I could switch it up with?

submitted by /u/drewtangclan
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment