Wednesday, March 21, 2018

I feel like I'm in a rut when it comes to what I cook and I want to branch out. Does anyone know any good sites that offer daily or weekly menu ideas?

I'm not really sure if this is the right sub for this kind of request but I feel like I'm in a rut when it comes to cooking. I mostly fix the same ten or so dishes all the time with a few of them now being simply taking the frozen whatever and putting it in the oven for a hour and eating it.

And while I make sure the meals are balanced I feel like I could be eating a more diverse menu compared to what I make now.

I was wondering if their was any good sites that had daily or weekly dinner and supper ideas. Kind of like a blue apron of recipes. Maybe if I just start making my own lists and planning out what I want to eat it will get me out of this rut.

As for what kind of recipes i'm open to anything. I mainly eat asian,italian, mexican and American/Southern/ soul food.

And if their is a better sub for this let me know. Thanks for the help.

submitted by /u/TheMastersSkywalker
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment