Thursday, July 27, 2017

[REQUEST] Trying to assemble chicken thigh recipe, looking for cooking suggestions.

I'm trying to make a lowish carb chicken dish. Here's what I'm thinking:

Ingredients

  • Chicken thighs

  • Napa cabbage

  • Green beans

  • Bacon

  • Scallions

  • Ranch seasoning or fresh herbs from my daughter's garden

  • Vermouth (no regular wine right now, but could get some)

  • plus normal pantry items

What I was thinking was browning the chicken with a little bacon fat, then maybe some sort of roast or braise that utilizes the veggies. I'm just not sure how best to combine everything. Should I brown, then deglaze with the vermouth and do the veggies, or should I just brown the skin and then do some sort of 1 pan finish? Any suggestions?

submitted by /u/Hambone76
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment