Sunday, July 23, 2017

Powerful, flexible recipe builder online (doesn't have to be free)?

Hi,

I would like to find a good recipe builder, which allows specificity in ingredients (e.g., exactly matches specific ingredients, such as by UPC code from a large database), computes complete nutritional information, resize recipes, etc. I'm willing to pay a fee. There was one I used and liked some years ago, but I can't find it now or remember what it was called. There are free ones, such as myfitnesspal, but it is light on features (for example, when I search for "ground beef," it won't let me choose the percentage of fat), and Weight Watchers has a paid one, but it doesn't compute complete nutritional information. Any suggestions?

submitted by /u/sludge_dragon
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment