Friday, July 28, 2017

[Request] Hit me with your green bean recipes!

You guys. It's damn near August, and there is NO fresh pickling dill. All I want is to can some hot pickled beans, but I can't. I was promised by the farm stand I drive by on my way home that it would finally be available on Tuesday. No dill. No grocery stores have anything but the frondy baby dill you use with fish. The Thursday market by my house had a tiny bunch with sad tiny flowers and I went "oh, if these guys have dill, there must be some at the farm stand tomorrow. I'll see if they've got any better." So I bought my 4 1/2 lbs of green beans and went home happy and excited. Today, still no dill.

I'm stuck with 4 1/2 pounds of green beans and there's only so much stir fried veggies I can make myself eat. Halp.

submitted by /u/Arjha
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment