Wednesday, February 26, 2020

[REQUEST] Something different with wild duck breasts

My father in law just dropped off a bunch of wild duck breasts and I'm trying to come up with something new to cook this Sunday. The main reason I want to do something different is none of them have the skin on them (the story I hear is the neighbor that shot them doesn't like cleaning them, so he just strips the breast meat leaving everything else behind like a mad man...)

In the past, I've done smoked gumbo (would have been better if it had been legs) and a duck ragu over polenta. I'm feeding 8 people total, and none of the breasts are the same size, so something family style would be a good way to go.

What's your best recipe that's not simply "seared duck breast"?!

submitted by /u/ericsinsideout
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment