Friday, February 28, 2020

Implements needed for pot roast?

Sorry if this is a dumb question or I posted in the wrong place. Recipes are appreciated, but I 'd also like to know more about implements, or specifically recipes that do not require the implements I do not own. Or, if these implements are required, I want to know which ones to buy.

I grew up with a single, vegetarian dad, so I never learned to cook. I've mastered simple recipes & vegetables, but meat has always seemed complicated to me. I've learned simple meat dishes & want to try others. Pot roast with potatoes is one of my favorite dishes. When I search recipes it usually says I need a dutch oven or slow cooker. I am wondering if it is possible to make a good roast in a regular over on a baking sheet, shallow dish or something? Or do I need to buy a dutch oven, slow cooker, or something else? Thanks!

submitted by /u/Luna_Sea_
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment