Tuesday, February 25, 2020

I built a cooking app with my son to organize all my recipes. Would love some feedback.

My recipe collection had grow over the years and was in various forms including: bookmarked websites, dog-eared magazines, binders with printouts, and cookbooks. Finding a recipe and writing out a grocery list was so tedious that I tended to avoid using recipes and resorted to cooking the same dishes over and over.

I searched the internet for a web/iOS app that would help me get my recipe collection into a manageable system and allow me to enjoy cooking with different recipes. But wasn’t able to find something that checked all the boxes.

After sharing my frustration, my son suggested we build our own app.

That was two years ago and after a lot of hard work, we’re excited to finally share Saffron: https://www.mysaffronapp.com/

A few things that make Saffron special:

  • Available on the web and Android/iOS app

  • Clean, modern interface

  • Designed to look and feel like a cookbook

  • Cloud-based, so no syncing issues

  • You can share digital cookbooks you make with family and friends

What do you think? We’d love to hear any suggestions or feedback you have!

submitted by /u/julieawad
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment