Tuesday, October 24, 2017

[Request] I need all your lazy recipes to help me kick my eating disorder.

I have anorexia/bulimia and I'm absolutely determined to kick it, but I've had it since I was a very young teenager and I'm finding it really hard figuring out every-day meal ideas. I tend to get stuck eating the exact same thing every single day for weeks on end, and I need to stop that. Which is where you guys come in!

I've already seen a dietitian but we ran out of time very quickly after only putting together a handful of options. I'm not even necessarily looking for recipes! Anything that can be prepared for one person with very little effort is perfect. Sandwiches, smoothies, snacks, whatever. Anything that can be prepared in batches and frozen, or cooked in one go. Even dessert recipes, because that's something I need to learn to enjoy again.

Give me EVERYTHING. :D

submitted by /u/Nixup
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment