Thursday, October 26, 2017

Chicken recipies

I'm unsure If It's a health condition or what the cause of the issue might be, but whenever I eat fried chicken my gag reflex triggers. It doesn't taste bad at all, but It's something that happens nearly every-time I eat chicken made that way, and I find the experience quite displeasing (the effect is more noticeable with KFC). Although I mostly don't like fried chicken, I do enjoy chicken schnitzel quite a lot. Keeping those details In mind, what chicken recipes would you recommend that involve chicken schnitzel, barbecue chicken, baked chicken etc (overall any recipe that doesn't involve fried chicken with the exception of chicken schnitzel)? Thanks :)

Side Note: I posted this on the cooking subreddit, so I do apologize if It's irritating.

submitted by /u/Paranoid-Glitch
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment