Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Spicy Hamburger Patty

I made what I think was my best hamburger ever today. It was really simple to make and was very good. I do want to say that I like spicy food and would say this had a little bit of heat and great flavor. Its possible it may be hotter to you.

2 Lbs. 75/25 ground beef

2 TBSP chopped garlic

1 TBSP Worcestershire sauce

1/2 TBSP soy sauce

1 TBSP cayenne pepper ( could use more to be a little spicier or less to be less spicy)

then salt and pepper to taste

I mixed all of this together and then formed them into ~150g patties and then I cooked that in a cast iron pan inside. I also put some coleslaw on it that I made at home. I think the mix of the coleslaw, pepper, and garlic were just right and not overpowering. Will definitely make again, maybe with a little more cayenne pepper next time.

submitted by /u/Sarcasamystik
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment