Friday, January 31, 2020

Best way to use all of these ingredients?

At the moment, I have a number of Mediterranean and Middle Eastern ingredients, ranging from produce to prepared/frozen foods. I know that many of them go together, but I’m seeking recipes or ideas on how to maximize their use together! Here’s what I have:

-dried chickpeas -couscous -hummus -tahini -harissa -fresh pomegranate seeds -Medjool dates -frozen falafel -cauliflower tabouleh -pita -lavash -fresh mint -fresh red bell pepper -fresh onions (sweet, red, and green) -fresh lemon (and lime and grapefruit) -sesame seeds

I also have staples like rice, riced cauliflower, lettuces, tofu/tempeh, spiralized zucchini and carrots, and a cauliflower pizza crust to use as a base for anything. And basic things like spices, vinegars/oils, some canned veggies (tomatoes, beans, etc.).

I’ll be happy to give back to the sub by posting recipes that I try and letting everyone know how they turn out!

PS: sorry for format, on mobile

submitted by /u/enigmaticowl
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment