Monday, January 27, 2020

MEXICAN QUESO

I know this has been posted before. It has to have been right?

Well our local Mexican restaurant has a wonderful queso. Though I'm trying to figure out the type of cheese and recipe.

I'm fairly certain everyone has that local Mexican food like this.

It probably won't help but here are pics from their Facebook.

El Queso https://imgur.com/gallery/fkErlyI

It's the same shredded cheese on the tacos as in the queso. The queso becomes firm in the refrigerator but melts back down easily.

Ive tried the white cheeses from stores but it's not the same cheese but sometimes close. Like it can't just be labeled 'mexican cheese' it has to be a particular type right? Has anyone cracked this code? I like cheese but I can't determine what this is.

submitted by /u/LunarMimi
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment