Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Advice To Help Me Expand My Cookbook Collection

Hey folks,

TL;DR - suggest some non-French and non-Asian cookbooks.

Long time lurker here - i have a pretty sizeable cookbook collection that I love - and i get pretty nerdy (Modernist Cuisine for example) but also pretty old school (eg.. Larousse Gastronomique and James Beard American Cookery). However, the overwhelming makeup of my cookbook collection is Asian and French and it's time I get more diversified. It's not that i don't have non-asian cookbooks but for every one book on Mexican food I have 4x on various asian dumplings.

To that end, I'd love great books to expand into the Italian, South & Central American, European/Russian, and so forth. So hit me with your best stuff - it doesn't need to be overwhelmingly popular or "important" but I don't mind if they do.

Edit: here's a pic of most of my collection....cookbooks

submitted by /u/dynastyuserdude
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment