Saturday, April 25, 2020

Me trying to make something new and love it and want to share it

Im vegan but when I was vegetarian I loved eggs. So here is a recipe

These are ametur recipes that are really my attempts at making things but they taste so good.

I love experimenting and never look up how to cook something.

Get a copper pan that can hold some water. PUT water in it (It doesn't matter the amount just halfway.)

​

Put some eggs in their put a lid on pan and now boil them eggs. Once it starts boiling put a timer down for 14 minutes.

AFter timer goes off you can go the easy but painful route or the easy way.

​

The hard way is stick your hand in the boiling water and put in metal bowl.(THis is what I did the first time JUST DONT DO IT)

TAke colander

take a metal bowl. Now

submitted by /u/LunaNetting
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment