Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Emergency call for a chocolate-buttercream icing recipe for a quarantine birthday cake

Hey all,

I’m putting out an emergency call for a good chocolate buttercream icing recipe. I’m currently quarantined as I’m high risk for Covid-19 but my wife is out for the day. I want to make her a birthday cake since we didn’t get to do anything special for her birthday. I am not a baker, but have a pretty good cake recipe. I definitely remember making buttercream frosting with my mom when I was a kid and it being super easy, but I don’t know the ratios, and I’ve never made a chocolate one before. Any help would be much appreciated. I’m probably also going to cross-post this with r/cooking so for posterity sake if you find this post later check there too.

Thanks,

truGrav

submitted by /u/trugrav
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment