Sunday, March 29, 2020

What do I make for my vegetarian picky family?

So as the title said, everyone in my family (except my dad) is vegetarian, my little siblings are pretty picky and the only way to define what they like to eat is "non controversial" - pasta, pizza, potatoes etc.

My mom doesn't want me to make anything with too much butter or sugar (which I have no problem with)

The problem is that whenever I want to cook something, I have to cook for everyone (especially now in quarantine, because everybody has to eat at home 3 times a day).

My mom wants me to make the same stuff all the time, and it's boring and not fun.

Do you have any recommendations for vegetarian, non controversial (if that is a food term), not too unhealthy recipes?

Thanks in advance :)

submitted by /u/noobie_pro
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment