Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Lost Jerk Pepper Topping

Hey guys!

I have been searching for months online for this recipe I made in July of 2019. I was looking up stuff for meal prep and I came across a Jerk Chicken recipe with a Roasted Pepper topping. For all that is holy I CANNOT find the recipe again and didn't print it off again to recreate. I am hoping you all might be able to assist.

The recipe contains the following (from memory): Red peppers (fire roasted), jalapenos, habaneros, bay leaves, sugar, brown sugar, chili flakes.

I know it is incredible vague. The sauce looks thick and deep red. Looks nowhere close to that of a red pepper jelly you would put on a log of brie during Thanksgiving that you can buy on the shelf at your local Sprouts.

The website/blog I found it on had a recipe for Jerk chicken as well as a solid coconut rice recipe and there was a link for the Hot Red pepper topping. If you can help me I will 100% buy you whatever drink you want at Starbucks!!

TIA!

submitted by /u/pcoelus
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment