Tuesday, March 31, 2020

I need to make a dinner and don't know what

My bf and I are coming close to our 2 year "anniversary". Due to the quarantine, we are not going to be seeing each other that day. To be able to celebrate this day together, I wanted to cook a meal and drop it of at his house and drive back to mine. That way we can eat my homemade dinner together while video chatting with some candle light and all romantic. I was thinking about what to cook which we're able to reheat, I really want to make an appetizer and diner. I have dessert already covered. Does any body have an idea? I am able to use all my time for this and am a pretty good cook. I'm starting to panic a little. Because its coming up in 2 weeks.

submitted by /u/britteke
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment