Thursday, August 29, 2019

Mmmmm... Chicken Piccata

I made the Chicken Piccata recipe from the Spend With Pennies website. It was delicious and a hit with the whole family, so I thought I would share.

I paired it with sautéed veggies (broccoli, mushrooms, red and green bell peppers, zucchini, yellow squash and onions). I use the amounts of each veggie that reflect my family’s tastes. I usually cut up enough to fill a large nonstick skillet. Heat up approx 2-3 tbsp olive oil (I use the light-tasting type) on medium heat, then add in two oats of butter. Put in your veggies and put on the lid. Stirring every few minutes, sauté to your desired doneness (usually about ten minutes for crisp-tender), being careful not to overcook your zucchini and squash. Before serving, stir in 1/2 to 3/4 of a pack of powdered ranch salad dressing/dip seasoning. These are FANTASTIC.

submitted by /u/Valligirl76
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment