Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Need healthy recipes for s partner with texture issues!!

Help!! My partner doesn’t eat much in the way of fresh fruits or vegetables, and I’m trying to break her if that habit as we have a son together who is almost 1, and if he doesn’t see mom eating then then he might avoid them too!!

So far I’ve found she can eat: smoothies, fresh juice(with greens too!) and watermelon. Recently I’ve gotten her to eat spinach in Alfredo pasta, avocado on s turkey burger, and my proudest moment was getter by her to eat sweet potato, cauliflower, and carrots in a chicken curry I made. So it seems like as long as the veggies are cooked until mushy, she’s able to tolerate them.

So I’m begging, please help us find some recipes she might be able to eat!!

submitted by /u/aneldritcherror
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment