Monday, January 22, 2018

Unreal Pizza Sauce

I finally made something that i thought was worthwhile so I came here to share it with you all. If you try it please let me know and give me some feedback, I would love to here from you guys. Thanks!

UnReal Pizza Sauce By Craig

INGREDIENTS Nutrition 2 tablespoons olive oil 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped 2 tablespoons minced garlic 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese 1 teaspoon dried basil 1 teaspoon dried oregano 1⁄2 teaspoon salt 1 teaspoon sugar 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper 1 small bay leaf Add a fair amount of cayenne and red pepper flakes to spice it up

  1. Start by cooking onion and garlic on high heat in oil until transparent
  2. Add Tomato Sauce and Tomato Paste
  3. Add the rest of the ingredients and simmer (low heat) for 30-60 to bring out flavor
  4. Remove bay leave and enjoy yo sauce
submitted by /u/Speshul69
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment