Monday, September 26, 2022

Strawberry Milk

Strawberry Milk

Ingredients •2 cups of chilled whole milk •1/3 cup of water •1/4 cup of sugar •1/3 cup of diced strawberries •1 pinch of diced pineapples

Directions •Pour sugar and water into a pan on low heat for 3 minutes •Put strawberries and pineapples into the same pan for 14 minutes while stirring periodically •Strain the syrup created using a fine strainer and place the fruity pulp to the side •Using a blender, place the fruity pulp inside and add bits of water until it is liquid •Pour the syrup and liquid pulp into the whole milk •Serve!

It’s optional if you want to add food coloring.

I made strawberry milk for the first time today. I am not a fan of strawberry milk in general, so I wanted to try my hand at making some I would like. This is the best strawberry milk I’ve ever tasted.

submitted by /u/BreadfruitTasty
[link] [comments]

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment